The Sunday Post: Studying Struggles | Tea & Post

Sunday 4 October 2015

The Sunday Post: Studying Struggles

This past week has been pretty uneventful and I've even say rather dull. I'm still trying to sort my room out as it's got to the point where it looks worse than when I started. Not the time to lose momentum! Other than trying to organise my room procrastinating, I've mainly been working or studying. My exam is in only 18 days now which is starting to freak me out a little. I still feel like I'm struggling and nothing is going into my brain. My parents seem to think I just lack confidence and that I'm putting too much pressure on myself so I'm trying to deal with that. I just don't want to fail and the perfectionist in me wants the highest percentage possible. One positive from this week is that it's finally October, my favourite month of the year. I'm getting way too excited for Halloween (and even Christmas) already!
Share:

2 comments

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig