Ten Vegan Recipes To Try This Autumn | Tea & Post

Friday 2 October 2015

Ten Vegan Recipes To Try This Autumn

If I'm completely honest, I've not been massively inventive with my cooking since turning vegan a few weeks ago. Which is pretty strange for me. I'm usually always throwing things together in the kitchen, a pinch of this and a drop of that. I like experimenting with my food. But now, it's a bit like learning to cook for the first time again. What do I eat? What can I put together? How can I give this any flavour? What is comfort food without cheese?! 

As a result, I've found myself relying on two recipes in rotation that I came up with in the first two days. That, or I'll stick with trusty chips or roasted vegetables.  Deciding that I needed some inspiration, I went straight for my bookshelf and pulled out a few cookbooks that I haven't glanced at in a while. Between these books and the internet I think I've found quite a few recipes to try over the next month or so. 

I can't wait to try and make these myself, they all look like they're going to taste amazing. 


Image Source








Can you suggest any vegan recipes I should try this season?

Share:

2 comments

  1. GAH I really want to eat all of these. Wow, seriously. I wish I had a personal chef.
    jaspooleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A personal chef would be pretty amazing!!

      Delete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig