What I Eat In A Day: Vegan | Tea & Post

Monday 5 October 2015

What I Eat In A Day: Vegan

I've seen quite a few 'What I Eat In A Day' posts recently and I thought I'd share mine. It's pretty weird but I love seeing what other people are eating, it usually gives me some inspiration for what I'm going to make for myself. 
 I'm not much of a breakfast person so I usually just grab a piece of fruit. Don't get me wrong, I love breakfast food. Just not at 7am! I'm more of a brunch girl. As it's the weekend I figured I'd treat myself to a fruit feast of the exotic variety, having found young coconuts in Asda and some persimmons which I'd never heard of before. (Finding the coconuts may have made me the happiest girl in the world).

Breakfast
Pineapple, Mango, Persimmon & Coconut

Usually for lunch I'll try to find a soup. There's a Tesco Express quite near where I live so I often pop in there, although their vegan selection is quite limited. The Tomato & Lentil soup is my absolute favourite at the moment. There's nothing better than a steaming hot bowl of  soup and a crusty roll when it's chilly outside. I normally have the white crusty roll but they'd run out today so I went for the ciabatta instead.

Lunch
Tomato & Lentil Soup with Roll
Tesco Finest Tomato & Lentil Soup
Tesco Ciabatta Roll

I'm not sure how or when but I went off plates a little while ago. I'm turning into a bit of a bowl addict! This time I decided to experiment with lots of Autumnal veggies and some quinoa. It was really good but definitely needed a dressing as I ended up reaching for the soy sauce halfway through. It was a little dry! 

Dinner
Autumn Bowl
Butternut Squash
Sweet Potato 
Mushrooms
Kale

Purple Cabbage
Quinoa
Share:

2 comments

  1. I had no idea you were vegan! Looks so healthy and yum :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I only started around a month ago! x

      Delete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig