January | Little Things | Tea & Post

Friday 29 January 2016

January | Little Things


I am SO happy January is over. Can I put that on my list of things that are making me happy right now? 

OVERJOYED. 


I've never known a longer, more colourless month than January 2016. Maybe it's the fact everyone is detoxing or that everyone has been waiting for payday (myself included), but it's been pretty damn boring. It's also been freezing cold with icy winds and not a single drop of snow. New York, I am so jealous. I've had to resort to looking at old photos I took when I lived in Norwich to remind myself of what winter should look like. The sooner I can escape the UK, the better!

In an attempt to be more positive about the start of the year, I figured I'd put together a little list of the things that have managed to put a smile on my face this past month. 

comforting noodle soups
fluffy pyjamas
hot bubble baths
eating healthy 
writing a journal
fresh sheets 
feeling organised
cooking
planning future adventures
gifs on facebook
coconut water
rare winter sunshine 
bedtime meditation
affectionate kitties
january coming to an end

What made you happy in January?
Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! Bubble baths are the absolute best thing in winter. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. truly are! nothing better than hearing the wind scream outside and rain pattering on the windows whilst you're in a tub of hot, foamy goodness :)

      Delete
  2. Noooo I like January!! But only because it is my birthday month. I feel your pain about pay day, 6 weeks was horrific to get through haha. I also love bubble baths in winter time too :) Nothing better than a lush bath. xx

    http://littlemisslifestyle271.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh but with a birthday you have something to look forward to! Happy Birthday for whenever it was :) x

      Delete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig