My Current Obsession With Instagram | Tea & Post

Tuesday 24 February 2015

My Current Obsession With Instagram


Recently I've been try to cut down on the amount of time I spend on social media, partly because I don't want to be that person who's glued to their phone 24/7 but also to see if I could actually do it. I got by with checking my Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest only once or twice a day but the platform I just can't seem to quit is Instagram. It's far too tempting to scroll through my feed when I'm having my lunch break or if I'm bored at home. I'm particularly drawn to accounts that post lifestyle, food or travel photos that are clear, bright and colourful. I thought I'd share some of my current favourites with you today...









































What Instagram accounts have you been enjoying lately? Share yours below so I can check it out! You can find me over here.


Share:

5 comments

  1. I love Landlopers Insta account so glad to see it listed here :D

    You can always check out my account :P
    Jake
    https://instagram.com/travelfoodfilm/
    www.travelfoodfilm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I few interesting ones to add to my list!
    Lots of love,
    Angie


    SilverSpoon London

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Instagram is definitely the hardest social media platform for me to quit! All of these people have such beautiful accounts!

    thelifeofastudenttraveller.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instagram is so adictive, it's terrible:)

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig