My Disappearing Act | Tea & Post

Friday 27 March 2015

My Disappearing Act


Well, it's certainly been a while since I last posted on here. I think I might have even forgotten how to blog! I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know that I am still alive and haven't forgotten about this corner of the internet. Unfortunately, I've had a rough few months at home as a family member I was very close to passed away. Sitting down and writing a blog post or two was the last thing on my mind. 

Recently I've learnt (much to my frustration) that wanting to blog and being able to blog are two completely different things. There have been several instances where I've found myself glaring furiously at the blank post on my laptop screen, willing the words to appear. It feels as though I've left it so long to write something now that I don't really know where to begin. In the past few days I have had some ideas pop into my head that I would really like to write about, but rather than rush myself, I'm going to take more time with them. I'm hoping to be back with regular posts in April, including a recap of the past few months and what I've got planned for the rest of this year. 

See you then! 

Share:

6 comments

  1. The blogverse will be here then you're ready - thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your okay, glad your back, blog when you feel ready too =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and condolences for your loss

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig