August | Tea & Post

Sunday 31 August 2014

August


• Amazing Jerk Chicken Salad At Rum Kitchen • Sick Day • 
• View From Madison, London • Seafront Walk •


What I've Been Reading...








What I've Been Writing...










What I've Been Up To...


August has been quite a strange month for me. I've been quite ill for most of it so a lot of time was spent sleeping and watching netflix. Turns out Gossip Girl is just as good the second time round. I'd actually forgotten quite a few storylines!

When I wasn't poorly I found myself out having drinks for my friend's birthdays, having lunch with fellow bloggers and planning my birthday party. Expect a post on that soon, it went pretty well!


What's Happening Next Month...


Next month is going to be a bit crazier for me, I'll be starting the month by spending a weekend in Salisbury whilst I trek 26 miles for Alzheimer's Society. I'm getting pretty nervous about it now! I will also have finished working at my current job so I can concentrate on finishing my first year of university. To be honest I'm surprised I've made it this far with everything that's happened this year. I'm really looking forward to starting my next modules - creative writing and globalisation.

My travel plans seem to be a bit all over the place at the moment as I try to figure out where exactly I want to go first. I'm definitely heading to Athens for the whole of October but depending on how fast I can get my final essays written, I may head over there sooner. I can't wait to really explore the city and get a grasp of what it's like to live there

I also have a quick question for you guys this month. If given the choice, where would you choose to travel to: India, New Zealand, USA or Peru? 

Hope you had a great August!
Share:

3 comments

  1. India or New Zealand, I think. The USA doesn't really interest me and I know nothing about Peru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. India does sound like a pretty amazing place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough question. I guess, I would choose India - I am obsessed with colors and smells and the foods, aww. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig