Glazed Salmon Recipe | Tea & Post

Friday 23 August 2013

Glazed Salmon Recipe


This is my incredibly quick, go-to after work, healthy and simple recipe that I absolutely LOVE. Salmon is so good for you, providing essential Omega 3 fats that help your skin glow and your hair shine. This recipe will make enough for two people.
Ingredients

4 tbsps of Clear Honey
4 tbsps of Soy Sauce
4 tbsps Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger
4 Garlic Cloves
2 Salmon Fillets

Mix the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger together in a small jug before crushing the garlic cloves in as well. Place the salmon fillet into a bowl and pour the sauce on top of it, I then usually flip my salmon so it's flesh side down. I normally let it marinade for 1-2 hours but you can leave it in the fridge overnight if you really want the flavours to sink in!


When you want to cook your salmon place it skin side down on a dry hot pan and let it cook for 4 minutes. Then pour the rest of the marinade from the bowl on top and place the entire pan into the oven. Allow to bake for a further 8 minutes, check the salmon is a light pink all the way through before taking out.


I had mine with roasted mediterranean vegetables, balsamic vinegar and mozzerella but it's also nice with salad and pasta. Enjoy! 



Share:

3 comments

  1. Hey Lauren, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post at http://estellafawn.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    xx, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. This meal looks so delicious and healthy! I love salmon!!

    Btw, thanks for stopping and subscribing. Now following you back! :D
    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This meal looks so delish I love salmon defo going to check this out :)

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig