The Sunday Post: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas | Tea & Post

Sunday 6 December 2015

The Sunday Post: It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's finally that time of year where it's acceptable to wear jumpers with cartoon animals emblazoned on the front and play Christmas songs on a continuous loop. I decided to start the first week of advent by putting up our Christmas tree with a little help from my friends. It's the first year in a long time that we've had the fake one up and I do miss the smell of a real pine tree. Unfortunately it was just unfeasible to get one this time. 

The rest of this week I've been feeling pretty poorly again. I'm not sure why but my immune system just seems to be shot this year and every bug I hear of, I seem to catch. I absolutely hate having to take days off work but as I was worried that my IBD could be flaring up again I wasn't really left much choice. Thankfully it was just a bug and I'm feeling right as rain again now. Sick days and boredom resulted in back-to-back episode of Pretty Little Liars, I'm starting to get really into it now and I want pretty much all of Hanna's outfits. I also managed to find the time to watch one of my favourite Christmas films, 'It's A Wonderful Life'. It's made me feel super festive! 




How has your week been?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! Sick days can definitely be cured/forgotten by watching Pretty Little Liars and festive films. The WWF video gave me goose-bumps x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It gave me them too! So beautifully put together.

      Delete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig