The Sunday Post: Exam Results & October Playlist | Tea & Post

Sunday 25 October 2015

The Sunday Post: Exam Results & October Playlist

Time just never seems to stop and it appears that I've fallen behind with my posts once again. The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful anyway as I've spent most of my time either working or studying. Thankfully I discovered on Thursday that all my revision paid off as I passed the exam I had been so frightened about. It had been six years since I last sat one of those and I wasn't sure my brain would still be able retain so much information. I ended up surprising myself and I'm actually quite looking forward to the next exam?!

I celebrated my pass with my best friend over a few glasses of wine and some Thai food. We somehow ended up walking into the Ritz on our way back to the tube station as we realised neither of us had been in there before. Sitting at a table near the bar we quickly realised our mistake, the cheapest drink was a £15 glass of wine! Our coats had already been taken and we couldn't just get up and leave so there was no backing out. Eventually we chose a cocktail each and sipped it so carefully, I don't think I've ever had one drink for so long! Don't think I can afford to return anytime soon but at least we can both say we have been in there. 

No links this week I'm afraid as I haven't really had time to read anything. Instead I thought I'd share some of my favourite songs this month.


What have you been up to recently?
Share:

2 comments

  1. Unexpected £15 cocktails are the worst - I hope for your sake it tasted good!

    Charlotte xx
    Smudgeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted incredible but had to take the smallest sips! x

      Delete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig