Where I'm Hoping To Travel To In 2015 | Tea & Post

Saturday 10 January 2015

Where I'm Hoping To Travel To In 2015


Image Source

A new year is an opportunity for new experiences and travelling to new destinations. There're quite a few countries I want to visit for the first time this year as well as those I want to return to. I'm yet to book anything but I'm hoping that I can make it to at least three of these countries. 
Jamaica

It feels like it has been far too long since I was sprawled on a beach with a good book and a fresh coconut. With some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean I think Jamaica is a must for 2015. Renowned for it's wildlife I'd love to spend some time snorkelling and exploring the island. I'd probably come back the size of a house though having stuffed my face with jerk chicken and saltfish, I absolutely love Jamaican food!

Image Source
United States

I've been to the states three times previously but have always visited the East Coast.  This time I want to head West, taking a road trip down the coast. I'd want to begin in Seattle and make my way down past Portland, San Francisco and Big Sur before eventually ending up in Los Angeles. Maybe I could even sneak in a quick trip to Las Vegas!

Image Source
Amsterdam

Amsterdam has been on my travel wishlist for quite a while now and seeing as it's only an hour away by plane, I can't believe I still haven't been! I'd love to visit for a weekend, spending some time in their famous museums and taking a boat up the canal.

Image Source
Canada

My ultimate goal for 2015 is to move to Canada for a year on a working holiday visa. I'm looking at leaving in October but the visa are yet to be released. Apparently there aren't many and they run out quickly so I have to be prepared to apply at any moment! The goal is to travel from Toronto, taking in as much of the Canadian scenery and experience as much as possible before I reach Vancouver. I'm hoping to spend the winter working in a ski resort before volunteering on a farm somewhere in the summer months.   

Image Source
Sri Lanka

After spending an amazing two weeks in Thailand last year, I'm desperate to get back to Asia and see more of it.  With stunning beaches and dense jungle, this island is incredibly diverse and there's a lot to see and do here. I'm hoping to climb Adam's Peak, see some leopards in Yala National Park and go whale watching in Mirissa. 

Image Source
Iceland

One of the most popular destinations in 2014, I'm still yet to visit Iceland and experience it's wild, natural beauty. Seeing the Northern Lights would be a dream come true but I'd also settle for seeing 'The Great Geysir', soaking in a hot spring and taking a dip in the blue lagoon. 

Image Source
Ibiza

I'm in serious need of a girls holiday and where better to soak up the sun and enjoy some wine with your friends than Ibiza? I really enjoyed my last stay here but this time I'd like to do a little less drinking and a bit more exploring of the island known as the 'White Isle'. 
Share:

10 comments

  1. I so want to visit Sri Lanka, it is supposed to be amazing!

    www.blogsbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all incredible destinations! I'm dreaming of going to Iceland but I think it will depend on how money goes this year. San Francisco is incredible. You'll really love it if you get the opportunity to go :)

    http://thelifeofastudenttraveller.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a drool worthy wanderlust wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to og to all of these places, have been to a few of them alreadu but I woudl defo og back :) Hope you get to see it all this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just stumbled across your blog. I am hoping to get more into travel writing this year, and Ibiza is definitely a place I plan to go back to. I spent 9 months there years ago and cannot wait to go back. Some great destinations here, found yourself a new follower!!

    Zoe Newlove Beauty Blogger & MUA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe :) Looking forward to reading your travel posts!

      Delete
  6. Can you take me to all of these places with you?! This year I'd love to got to Italy and also America. I have a friend in Canada and we've planned to do a similar trip down the West Coast, we just both need to find the time and money first.
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always the way haha I wish plane tickets were free! Hope you get to visit everywhere you want this year :)

      Delete
  7. beautiful photos!! love your choices!

    xo welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig