Getting Snap Happy At Flisvos Marina | Tea & Post

Thursday 24 April 2014

Getting Snap Happy At Flisvos Marina

We were blessed with beautiful weather on Easter Sunday, it was so warm and sunny! Deciding to make the most of the weather we ventured down to Flisvos Marina, where a lot of fancy boats are kept. I was pleasantly surprised when we discovered that there were actually a few places open despite the date. Instead of just having a walk we actually managed to sit down and have an ice cold beer as well.


Of course being armed with our cameras and standing around in such lovely weather, we couldn't resist taking a few family snaps.
We hunted around the marina to find a restaurant that took our fancy for an early dinner but unfortunately had no such luck. Remembering a restaurant that they'd been to previously, my parents drove us further up the coast to Vive Mar, a lovely Italian situated right on the waterfront. 
I had a lovely meal but sadly once I'd scraped my plate clean it was time to go back to the airport for my flight home. I always feel that my trips there are too short, I've barely scratched the surface when it comes to having seen the city. I'm hoping that in by the end of the year I will have been able to go  for a bit longer, maybe even spending a month or two there. I had a wonderful weekend and I can't wait for the next bank holiday!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig