Spring Wishlist | Tea & Post

Thursday 13 March 2014

Spring Wishlist







1.  Benefit Dandelion Blusher from ASOS - £23.50

I'm actually running out of my current blusher so I'm in desperate need of a new one. This one makes the list as it seems to be the perfect dusty pink blush for Spring. Even the name 'Dandelion' seems to suit the season and I can't wait till payday when I can go pick one up!


2. Lavish Alice Pleated Skater Dress from ASOS - £42

As soon as I saw this dress on the ASOS website I fell in love with it. The colour is seems so fresh and I can imagine myself wearing it this season. I also love the style, as someone with a small waist and wider hips I prefer dresses that come in at the waist and then flow out.

3. Coral Soft Biker Jacket from Dorothy Perkins - £30

I saw this blazer whilst walking past a Dorothy Perkins close to my work and truly had to hold myself back from going in and buying it. I think it'd be a perfect colour pop for any outfit, whether it be a dress or jeans and a top. I really need to start buying more jackets as I think I only own 2 or 3, this is probably first on my payday to buy list!

4. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss 'Picnic in the Park' from FeelUnique - £6.99

I've watched Tanya Burr on YouTube now for quite a few years and I think it's amazing that she's had the opportunity to release her own make up. Having read some good reviews on her products I'm really keen to see what they're like. This colour in particular stood out to me and I can't wait to try it out.

5. Beige Classic Mac from River Island - £75

I've wanted a mac ever since I first watched the iconic raining scene in Breakfast at Tiffany's for the first time. Knowing exactly what I wanted has made it very difficult to actually find one I'd be happy to buy, until now. The style of this mac matches my exact idea of the one I wanted to buy and I think it'll be perfect for a spring day. Especially as in the UK the weather can go from sunny to a downpour in seconds.

6. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette from Debenhams - £39.50

As the sun starts to come out and the days get longer I find myself wearing a lot more neutral make up during Spring and Summer than in Winter. I particularly like to stick to brown shadows for my eyes as I find that it makes the blue in them stand out more. When I saw the variety this palette had to offer I was pretty impressed, as well as the browns there are also some lovely pinks and plums to use.

7. Dr. Martens Aila Lace Up Off White Leather from Office - £125


I absolutely adore the pattern on these shoes and think they would look amazing with a little pastel dress. They're a tad pricey though so unless I find a similar alternative it looks like these beauties won't be gracing my feet this Spring.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Lovely wishlist :) I've been lusting after Dandelion too, it's such a pretty shade of pink :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks - those shoes are so pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful blazers are so perfect for spring! I definitely want to add a few more to my wardrobe this year!

    ReplyDelete

© Tea & Post | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig